Senior Recruitment Consultant / Experienced Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 - £27,000 + Uncapped commission 10-40% + Progression + Training + industry-leading software & tools + 25days holiday + bank holidays + international opportunities
Bristol, City Centre
Are you an Senior/ Experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to join a company with progression based on meritocracy, a stand out commission structure (up to 40%), international opportunities & great company culture?
This role is suited to high performing individuals that have demonstrated success within a 360 recruitment environment. We have a flexible working environment focused on empowering staff, and a culture whereby all add value, offer brilliant service and have great attitudes. We are looking for people that want to see a clear path to progression and achieving their own personal goals.
Established in 2005, Rise has grown from a 3-person start-up to having over 150 recruiters. Our head office is based in Bristol, but we kicked off 2022 by opening offices in London & Manchester, followed by opening our Miami office this February and there's a lot more to come! We specialise in the Technical Recruitment marketplace, more specifically in Engineering, Scientific, Construction, Tech and Renewable Energy sectors.
Our vision is to be a team of motivated individuals, who actively invest, collaborate and commit to making Rise the best global technical recruiter for our clients, candidates and teams. We strive to be the best platform for the right individuals to achieve life-changing results, whilst being a great place to work and maintaining a fantastic culture.
We can offer you a clear route to progress through to management & Director roles, earning potential exceeding that of our competitors, training from our L&D team and an environment that supports passion, loyalty, hard work, honesty - less politics and more fun!
Senior Recruitment Consultant - About the role:
- Outstanding commission (10-40% of everything you invoice uncapped)
- Progression to management and director roles based on meritocracy
- Full training with the L&D team
- Industry leading tools & technology to give you the platform for success
- Hybrid/remote working once fully trained
- Self-development environment - not micromanaged
- Great company culture with collaborative and supportive environment
- Socials & sports teams
- Weekly incentives
- A place where you are directly rewarded for the effort put in
- Monday - Friday (early finish on a Friday)
- Opportunities in our UK, Europe & US teams (from the Bristol office with future international opportunities)
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
Senior Recruitment Consultant - What we look for:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious individuals looking to progress their careers quickly & make an impact
- Financially driven
- Inspiring work-ethic
- Competitive/sporting nature with a team mindset
- Open to learning & development
- Great values & personable
If you're interested in joining the team, please send your CV to Hannah Elcock by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.