Senior Project Manager (Engineering / Construction)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits.
Commutable from Bristol, Yate, Bath, Thornbury, Chipping Sodbury, Clevedon, Portishead.
Are you a Project Manager looking to work for a world renowned organisation where you will play a leading role using your technical expertise to manage a wide range of capital projects across multiple sites?
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a global household name, you will be afforded ongoing training and development opportunities and be given the chance to gain further qualifications alongside employment.
In this role you will oversee and manage contracts & projects from cradle to grave, spanning from minor construction and building works to major capital projects.
This company are a true British institution who are offering the chance to take on a leading role and make a true impact across the organisation.
- Work on a range of capital projects from concept through to completion.
- Support the strategic planning of programmes and projects.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and contractors.
- Project Manager
- Construction / Facilities / Infrastructure.
- Experience managing minor and major capital projects.