Senior Project Delivery Manager-Electrical Connections
£50-£60K plus car allowance
Hertfordshire, commutable from Watford, Barnet, Borehamwood, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Enfield
Office based with some regional travel
Are you an experienced Project Manager roles within an DNO environment looking for an exciting opportunity within the ICP sector.
This role is for a new and fast growing connections provider so there is superb opportunities for career and salary progression as the company expands.
You will also have the satisfaction of contributing significantly to the success of the business, rather than being another number.
The role will be to oversee direct and indirect staff performing new connections, substations, and cable laying activities within the DNO/IDNO environment
- Full time permanent role mainly office based but with some regional travel for site visits/audits
- Management and coordination of new connection and network alteration projects including programming of works
- Ensure contracts are compliance with ENA G81, DNO/IDNO standards, Health & Safety, legislation, policies and good practice.
- Academic/working background in electrical/power engineering
- Technical understanding of LV/HV electrical distribution systems between 400V and 33kV
- Experience of working in Project Management roles in an DNO environment.
- SMSTS, IOSH, EUSR or similar qualifications
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith