Senior Product Owner (API)
£100,000 to £110,000 + Flexible working + Pension + 28 days hols + AXA Healthcare + Employee Referral Scheme
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Product Owner to join an industry leading software company that helps the lives of millions turn concepts into reality.
The company are at the forefront of software development and have tools that empower people within different industry areas i.e. manufacturers and suppliers to develop and manufacture products more efficiently than ever before.
In this role you will be joining a newly formed business unit within the business with mission to build the electronic industry's developer platform of tomorrow. You will be grasping complex ideas and systematically dissecting them. You will reconcile long term strategic goals and short term tactical needs. You will be communication with all parts of the business including Stakeholders, Customers, Partners, End-users, Managers, Software Engineers, Testers and UX experts.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years within software or related products. You will possess a strong conceptual and analytical mindset and be able to articulate ideas. You will also have experience with several iterations of the full lifecycle of one or more products. You would ideally have had exposure to different product domains, with a focus on software as well as potentially hardware or data products. A degree is highly desirable.
- Joining a newly formed business unit, innovating developer platforms
- Grasping complex ideas and systematically dissecting them
- Reconciling long term strategic goals and short term tactical needs
- Communicate with Stakeholders, Customers, Partners, End-users, Managers, Software engineers, Testers and UX experts
- Worked 4+ Years within software or related products
- Possess strong conceptual and analytical mindset
- Experience working full lifecycle of one or more products
- Degree is highly desirable
- Programming experience with C#, .NET Core, Python or Golang. GRAPHQL, RESTful API's operation systems. Electronic design, CAD or data management tools. Large scale data.