Senior Mechanical Engineer
Oxfordshire-Commutable from Abingdon, Harwell, Newbury, Oxford, Wantage, Didcot
£40-45K plus overtime plus flexitime plus benefits plus 25 days holiday
Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday (day based with flexitime available)
Are you an Mechanical Engineer in maintenance and installation work looking for a days bays role in a fascinating working environment.
The role is very varied with hands on maintenance tasks alongside facilities management, machine installations, contractor management and project based work.
The client work on a niche product with a variety of unique machinery and this role is at their global R & D hub. Earnings can be enhanced via overtime.
- Full time permanent days based role offering overtime
- Fault finding and problem solving of equipment including hands-on repairs, maintenance, and installation work
- Contractor management and project based improvement tasks
- Academic and working background in mechanical engineering
- Experience of fault finding on mechanical equipment-hydraulics, vacuum systems, pneumatics
- Experience of managing contractors on site, particular in regards to health and safety, performance management and inductions
Reference Number: BBBH204639
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.