Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Office based role with optional remote work 2/3 days a week
£65,000 - £70,000 (DOE) + Discretionary Annual bonus + Private healthcare + Holiday package + Pension
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to take the next step in their career by joining this company with excellent progression opportunities.
This company specialise in engineering consultancy within the building services industry and have over 40 years of experience within the industry.
Projects include but are not limited to office buildings, residential flats, hotels, sustainability projects, healthcare, retail and leisure.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will excel in engineering design and be comfortable leading projects from inception to completion, working with minimal supervision and assisting other members of the team where needed. They will also assist in planning and managing appropriate resources to deliver projects in a timely manner. Furthermore you will represent the company in design team and client meetings to obtain technical and operational information from other teams and clients.
They will prepare designs and drawings for the full scope of the mechanical side of projects, including HVAC systems, pipe work systems and plant sizing. They will liaise with colleagues in other sectors of the business to ensure projects are completed in an efficient manner.
This is a great opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of a well-established company that work within the growing building services sector whilst also enhancing your technical skillset along the way.
- Play a lead role in the design of multiple projects across the mechanical engineering side of the business
- Projects are commercial scale including residential flats, hotels, offices, healthcare, sustainability projects, retail and leisure
- Prepare conceptual designs of HVAC, pipe work and plant sizing systems
- Meet with clients, contractors and other teams within the business to give technical presentations and design briefs
- Experience of mechanical design within the building services industry in previous roles
- Possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise projects
- Must have a good knowledge of and competent ability in use of preferred internationally recognised design software and AutoCAD
- An understanding of current British and Industry standards
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Norton at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.