Senior Frontend Developer
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE + Flexible Hours + Outstanding Share Scheme + 33 days annual leave + Private Healthcare + Group Life Cover 4X salary)
Are you a success orientated individual able to provide an excellent background to an expanding IT management business which has doubled their headcount in the past 12-months and rewarded staff with a unique and outstanding share scheme?
In this role you will hold responsibility for providing frontend application, development and exposure to migration desktop frontend systems - to web based platforms and providing long term strategic support.
The ideal candidate will hold a sold background of senior frontend tools to engage innovation and standout from competition to work with leading technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and highly performing I.T management company making a unique and fresh stamp on the technology sector.
- Migration of legacy desktop frontend systems
- Keep up with the best practices in the industry and drive product improvement
- Work with product and deployment teams to listen to ongoing customer requirements
- Background of Full stack experience
- Computer science degree or relevant experience
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Nixon at Rise Technical Recruitment. BBBH141924