Embedded Software Engineer - C++
Up to £65,000 Depending On Experience + Holiday + Pension + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a rapidly expanding MedTech company in a role offering excellent training and progression opportunities.
This well established company develop safety critical medical devices. With huge demand for their products, they are rapidly expanding and are looking to recruit a Software Engineer.
In this role you will work on a variety of medical device projects, developing software elements and contributing to a team of multi-disciplined software developers. This is a hands on role within an Agile Scrum environment. This role is primarily office-based in Croydon.
The ideal candidate will have experience with embedded C++ development. You will have experience with either Linux or Win32 APIs. You will have experience with multithreaded / multi-process development on RTOS's. You will have exposure to UML.
This role would suit an Embedded Software Engineer looking to for a long-term career in a leading Medical Device company where you will be able to learn new technologies.
* Work on a variety of medical device projects, developing software elements
* Contribute to a team of multi-disciplined software developers
* Hands on role within an Agile Scrum environment
* Office-based in Croydon
* Software Engineer with experience of embedded C++
* Experience with either Linux or Win32 APIs
* Experience with multithreaded / multi-process development on RTOS's
* Exposure to UML
Reference Number: BBBH124939