IC Engineering Manager
San Jose, CA - Relocation Package
$270,000 + Stocks + Progression + Benefits Package + Healthcare Package
Are you an experienced Design Engineering Manager with knowledge of ICs design and productization, designing analog and mixed signal circuits with a strong background leading diverse teams of strong individuals looking to progress their career whilst playing a key part in the future development and processes of a renowned manufacturer.
This is a fantastic career opportunity available to join an internationally respected as leaders in their market. Since establishment they have shown consistent growth and development which has made them the great business they are today
This is a Senior Management position in which you will have direct leadership responsibilities in the area of efficient power supply controllers and motor drivers. You will work on multiple projects bringing them from definition to design and production.
In this role you will be required to oversee the development of the chip architecture assisting with the FPGA based emulation, leading the circuit designers in implementing the architecture using multiple propriety processes. You will also ensure the compliance and drive the test-to-bench correlation of the project.
The successful candidate will act as a liaison between the Design team and failure analysis team whilst also providing inputs and support to test and quality assurance groups.
* Work on multiple projects bringing them from definition to design and production
* Lead a diverse team in the areas of efficient power supply and motor drives
* Driving best-in-class verification methodology
* Assisting with FPGA-based emulation
* Master's in Electrical Engineering
* 10+ years designing analog and mixed signal circuits, and at least 5 years managing a design team
* Proven record of ICs design and productization
* Working knowledge of analog and mixed signal design and verification methodologies at circuit and chip level
Senior Design Engineering Manager, Design Engineer, Engineer, IC, Design, Motor Drivers, Semiconductors, Power Supply, Senior Engineer, San Jose, California
Stefan Farey BBBH133384