An excellent opportunity for an individual with a background in the design and development of Fibre Optic components looking for the chance to play a key role at an expanding business.
Do you have experience with the design and development of Fibre Optic components? Would you like to play a key role in the expansion of a global business?
This well established company design and manufacturer a range of specialist electromechanical products for clients around the world. They have gone from strength to strength in recent years, claiming an increasing share of their market. Due to this, they are now busier than ever and are looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will be tasked with leading the design and development of a range of advanced fibre optic test equipment. The role will be heavily focused around the design of new products including; power meters, fibre light sources and OTDRs. You will working with both hardware and software, so you must be comfortable with this.
This role would therefore suit an individual with a proven track record in the design and development of fibre optic components, who is looking for a new challenge and the chance to play a key role in the expansion of a global business.
- Leading design & development of Fibre Optic components
- Working on Power Meters, Fibre Light Sources & OTDRs
- Developing hardware and software
- £65,000 - £70,000 + Flexible Working + Excellent Benefits
- Proven experience designing Fibre Optic components
- Experienced with hardware and software
- Understanding of relevant standards and protocols
- Commutable to High Wycombe area