Senior Civil Engineer
£45,000 - £60,000 + Great Development and Opportunities + Progression to Directorship + Training + 33 Days of Holiday + Pension + Flexibility
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a Multi-Disciplinary design and engineering consultancy with great development opportunities and internal progression.
On offer is an exciting role for someone who is looking to further their career with in a thriving multi-disciplinary consultancy, with the opportunity to make their mark on new and existing projects in continuing the companies growth.
This business specialises in the architectural , civil and structural and the environmental sector. They are the North East's leading independent firm for professional construction services. Working in partnership with national and international clients and have successfully completed many complex developments, including sophisticated engineering installations.
The role requires an extensive knowledge of civil engineering design (earthworks, roadworks, drainage and general external works design), programme management, together with experience of the tender process and the management of construction projects. As well as playing a key role in a range of civil engineering projects across the country (through predominantly within the north-east), you will manage the civil engineering department's staff, projects and assist in developing sound client relationships.
This is a great opportunity for a chartered civil engineer who wants to progress within the company , offering their skills and experience in building new client relationships and managing their own team.
In this role you will :
- Proactively Managing and supporting the development of Civils Team
- Manage and produce technical documents
- Engage with clients, sub-consultants, and other relevant stakeholders
- Proactively managing a portfolio of projects and working in collaboration with other design disciplines both inhouse and external
- Ensuring adequate resource for the delivery of the programme and identifying needs to enable strategic recruitment as necessary
- Pricing of project briefs, proposals and deliverables.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the Industry Standard Civil Engineering software packages - such as Micro Drainage, Causeway PDS, AutoCAD, Civils 3D
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Charted or close to chartership
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Full UK Driving License (required)
- Right to work in the UK (required)
Reference Number: BBBH155130
Engineer, Structural, Construction, Build, Commercial, Civil, Chartership, AutoCad, Civils 3D, Consultancy , Design, Roadworks , Drainage, Architectural,
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Samera Jamil at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.