Buyer in Capital & Tooling
€75,000 - 85,000 + Relocation package + Holiday + Flexible working hours + Health Insurance + Training
Excellent opportunity for someone experienced in technical buying to join a market leading manufacturer in the automotive space.
The company has a mission to make automobile transport as safe as possible for car passengers by creating crash-proof chassis in an economical and high-quality manner.
The ideal candidate will be German Speaking and have several years of experience in technical buying in the automotive, production, tooling or any other related industries. They will ideally have some sort of technical background/know-how and some experience in procurement.
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading company who are constantly growing even larger, with a mission to provide the safest chassis and parts for the most economical prices to facilitate their mission of making transport as safe as possible. The position is hybrid and offers several excellent benefits, including health insurance, flexible working hours and more.
- Procurement of new machines, globally
- Sourcing and qualifying of new vendors and suppliers
- Development of supplier relationships, involving occasional overseas visits
- Procurement market studies - understanding the market as It changes
- Coordination and communication with stakeholders
- Several years of experience as a buyer
- Experience as a buyer in the automotive, technical, production industry, or any other related areas
- German Fluency (Minimum B2)
- Technical background is desirable
- Experience with procurement and procurement technologies is an advantage
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Mayes at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.