Senior Business Development Manager -Engineering B2B
£60-80K basic plus Bonus plus vehicle (OTE £110k)
Home/Field Based, with a national remit
Are you an experienced Sales Manager/Senior Sales professional, used to managing a national sales team, looking for an extremely prestigious and challenging position within the utilities connection sector
The company is a leading successful business in the utilities infrastructure business, with staffing levels in the hundreds and a national remit.
In this position you will lead the sales team, as well as being hands on and be comfortable operating up to board level both with clients and within the group.
- Home based permanent role with national remit, reporting into the Sales Director, of a large national utilities connection business.
- Direct reports of currently 6 Business Development Managers including coaching, reviews, support and performance management.
- You will still have the opportunity to get involved on a hands-on basis with some high priority sales when required
- Working experience in a business to business sales position at Management level
- Utilities or M & E consultancy industry experience
- Experience of managing a small field sales team.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Nick Smith