Senior Java developer
Berlin (Remote working Available in Germany)
€70,000 - €90,000
Excellent opportunity to join a start up with a big vision in combination with over £22 million in funding. If you like a challenge and are looking to contribute to the growth and success of a new company then this is the role for you.
The company develops a platform that help the human resource aspect of businesses. They are looking to revolutionise how companies hire and onboard employees because as businesses continue to grow and expand into other countries/ market,
In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of necessary code and tests to implement new features to the platform. Contribute to backend microservice architecture while working closely with the lead and other seniors
The ideal candidate should have experience with Java backend while using Spring as the framework. Being Familiar with agile e.g. SCRUM or KANBAN is also beneficial.
Exciting opportunity to join a start up with a big vision with over €22 million in funding. Looking for a senior software developer that has experience with Java backend while using spring framework. The role offers remote working and an attractive package.
- Contribution to requirement analysis, design and architecture decisions
- Implement and maintain feature and projects related to our own case management applications
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Java backend while using Spring as a framework
- Self-motivated individual
- Experience with relational database e.g. PostgreSQL.
- Familiar with agile e.g SCRUM OR KANBAN