Senior Authorised Person - Low Voltage (Renewable Energy)
£42,000 - £52,000 + Package
6 Month FTC (Fixed Term Contract)
Monday - Friday (Days / 37.5 Hours per week)
Are you a Senior Authorised Person with Low Voltage experience wanting to work for one of the UK's leading companies that specialise in renewable / waste to energy on an immediately available, days based, 6M FTC based in Hull?
My client is a leading Waste to Energy company that has one of the UK's biggest portfolio of Biomass and Waste to Energy Plants.
As an Senior Authorised Person you will be working in a business critical role for my client where you will Supervise and coordinate activities relating to daily work safety document and develop and approve isolation strategies. Provide safety from the system, with regards to LV apparatus and plant, such that work can be safely enacted on site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a SAP with Low Voltage experience who is wanting to work for a market leading company who is that the forefront of the Renewable Energy sector.
- Identify priority jobs in line with Supervisors and coordinate with all departments to plan for next days jobs with operations and Nominated Supervisors.
- Liaise with the performing parties at the planning phase to complete the Permit Review/Screening to ensure appropriate level of risk assessment is performed. Identify activities that conflict with other work and that such hazards are identified and that steps are being undertaken to analyse and implement mitigations.
- Provide input and support to the Operations and Maintenance teams, in mechanical and electrical isolations, test procedures and work authorisations.
- SAP with Low Voltage experience
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Wanting an immediately available, days based 6 Month FTC role with a market leading renewable energy company
Keywords: SAP, LV, HV, Low Voltage, Hull, FTC, Contract, Plant, Energy, Renewables, NEBOSH, IOSH, Engineering, Technical, Plants, Environmental, Safety, Operations, Electrical, Electrician, Senior Authorised Person, Hazardous,
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - BBBH158352
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Michael George at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.