*** SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN ***
(YOUNG AND EXCITING COMPANY)
£35,000 - £38,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for a Senior Achitectural Technician to join a young and exciting architectural practice in Shepton Mallet.
On offer is the chance to join a company that has a strong connection with the area, and understands the importance of creating and maintaining good relationships with clients throughout the county.
The company offers professional services including extensions, one-off houses, developer housing, office / commercial space planning, project management, planning applications and building regulations. The also carry out work for a number of local schools.
In this role you will be liaising with internal and external design team members covering a multitude of projects across multiple sectors, utilising your architectural technical knowledge to put best practice into every scheme, attend project and site meetings as required, as well as mentoring junior colleagues as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Architectural Technician OR a newly qualified architect that has used CADDIE software, that has residential experience and can complete planning and building regulation applications independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Collating and organising technical building information - preparing planning and building regulation applications
* Prepare technical design work using CADDIE software
* Investigating and offering technical advice on factors that affect building developments, including user needs, site and building surveys, and regulatory requirements
* Preparing specifications for construction work
* Experience working as an Architectural Technician / Senior Technician
* CADDIE Experience
* Has previous experience in residential design development
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with external consultants and internal colleagues.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.