Senior Angular Developer (Frontend)
£60,000 to £75,000 + Training budget + Flexible working, WFH options, Benefits, Equity package
Are you a Technically motivated Frontend Angular specialist who is looking for your next big opportunity to work for a growing Fintech start-up and who are committed to working on the cutting-edge technology
On offer is the chance to utilize your Frontend skills working with the latest versions of Angular frameworks on exciting projects for a fantastic Fintech company, which has secured both their short and long-term future during Covid.
The company is one of the fastest Fintech start-ups in the UK. They have an excellent place in the market and are due to continue this success and growth thanks to securing investments from a large European bank helping to catapult their growth even further.
This role would suit an ambitious Frontend Developer who is comfortable working autonomously and working as part of a team with a strong background in using Angular frameworks. The perfect candidate would be looking for a long-term career in a rapidly expanding company where you will be able to advance technically and progress your career.
* Frontend Development
* Taking Lead on Projects
* Building scalable features, ensuring that they are simple and extendable.
* Working on a variety of cutting edge products
* £60,000 to £75,000 + Training budget + Flexible working, WFH options, Benefits, Equity package
* 3 years+ experience working as a Front End Developer
* Experience with Angular2+ (we use 12!)
* Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS, etc.
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of spa and spa frameworks
* Engineering/Science/CompSci bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
Job Ref - BBH - 136960