Scrum Master – Agile
£45,000 – £50,000 + Progression + Company Benefits
Manchester and commutable areas
Are you a Scrum Master with extensive Agile experience looking for a role where you will play a key part in an industry leading companies on-going success whilst progressing your career?
This is an excellent opportunity to lead Product Team to succeed in reaching the vision of the Product Owner to deliver value to the customer and help maximize the ROI, empower the development team to achieve/exceed each sprint goal.
The company themselves are a global company that specialise in software for the Energy sector and take pride in their innovation and industry knowledge, due to ongoing success in the market they are looking to expand their teams over the next 12 months.
This position would suit a Scrum Master with excellent Agile experience looking for a new challenge and one where they can make a real difference to the future of this growing company.
* Support The Product Owner
* Support The Development Team
* Manage Team Dynamics
* Share the large vision and insight of the Product Owner with the Development team
* Conduct Meetings
* 100% devotion to delivering value to the customer
* Extensive Agile & Scrum experience
* Serving and supporting a Product team to complete stated sprint goals and meet release schedules
* Assessing the maturity of Product teams and continuously improving overall performance
* Working with geographically and culturally diverse teams (US, UK & India specifically)
* Becoming familiar with new subject matter quickly and having a broad background of all facets of the Product team
* Asking open questions in skilled manner
* Evolving Agile principle adoption across the organization
* Choosing the right tools/methods for the right engagement
* Continuously keeping current on Lean/Agile methodologies/tools through researching externally and creating internal communities
* Working in a matrix organization
Scrum Master, Scrum, Agile, Lean, Product, Product Team, Manchester