SAP Business Architect
Spain (Remote with European Travel)
€65,000 - €80,000 + Bonus + Holiday + Car allowance + Progression & Training
Excellent opportunity for an experienced SAP Business Architect with experience in financial and controlling SAP and enhancement tools to join one of the worlds largest packaging companies in the world.
The company has a mission to continue to be one of the best providers of paperboard and paper-based packaging, globally.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator across all levels of business and have several years of experience in SAP FI, CO and IM-PS, with a background in financial business processes as well as fixed assets and electronic data interchanges or other enhancement tools.
An exciting opportunity at a market leading company who are looking for experienced SAP-based candidates to join a market leading paperboard and paper-based packaging company. The position offers excellent training and progression opportunities, along with excellent benefits.
- Rolling out SAP systems for the Controlling and Finance are in the EMEA Region
- Liaison between finance and IT departments
- Application Maintenance in the EMEA team - troubleshooting, modification, enhancement.
- Part of the SAP EMEA Centre of excellence, involving stakeholder negotiations, Business Process Modelling capabilities and supporting in data preperation.
- 4+ years experience with SAP FI FI, CO and IM-PS, along with knowledge of fixed assets
- Background in Financial Business Processes
- Experience using EDIs and other enhancement tools such as LSMW, BAPIs or BADIs
- English fluency, fluency in another European language is an advantage
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time to European sites. 60% remote working option.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Mayes at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.