Sales Executive (Training into Solar / Renewables Sales)
Up to £30,000 Basic with OTE £50,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Training / Progression Opportunities + Flexible Working + Pension + Holidays
Are you an experienced salesperson looking to move over to the renewables sector and earn uncapped commission within a booming industry? Do you want to play a key role in a rapidly expanding company that hold a huge goal of becoming the UK's leading renewable energy company?
This independent firm are experts in renewable energy systems and installations. They represent a wide variety of clients across Scotland with plans to expand across the UK. They hold 6+ years within their field and currently undergoing company growth and anticipating huge amounts for the future. They're now looking to expand their sales team by seeking driven individuals with previous sales experience to showcase their existing skillset, provide a brilliant service to their customer base and close deals.
In this role the Sales Executive will receive renewable specific training and gain a full understanding in the solar industry. They will lead and manage the entire sales cycle for rooftop solar panels on domestic properties.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual with a strong track record of closing deals. They will contribute to the company culture by playing a key role in assisting with the companies growth.
* Follow up on leads, negotiate and close deals
* Engage with potential customers effectively and professionally
* Assisting with a rapidly growing company aiming to achieve inspiring goals
* Renewable sales training and internal progression
* Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
* Target driven and motivated individual
* Ability to work as a team and independently
* Strong communication skills to liaise with potential customers and colleagues
* Strong negotiation skills with a customer focused approach
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence
Reference Number: BBBH206601
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.