Sales Executive role on offer with a rapidly growing company that will give you the chance to further your career within the aviation sector.
Do you have experience working in a sales role within the aviation sector? Do you have strong negotiation and relationship-building skills?
This company provide specialist engineering to services to clients in the aerospace industry. They have seen consistent demand for their product even across the pandemic and are now seeing a huge growth in the marketplace. They are looking to grow their aftermarket support functions and as a result they require a Sales Executive to liaise with both new and existing customers.
In this role you will be dealing heavily with customers, dealing with inbound enquiries to develop new relationships and customers. You will also be involved in back-selling services to existing customers to help expand the business’ relationships, and the customer-base for their aftermarket support functions. Occasional travel to client sites will be required, and you will need to be excellent at building person-to-person relationships.
* Sales Executive (Aviation/Aerospace)
* Inbound sales enquiries to develop new relationships
* Back-selling extra services to existing customers to expand reach
* Building and maintaining strong customer and supplier relations
* Occasional travel required
* £35,000-£40,000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + Holiday
* Experience working in a sales role
* Knowledge of the aerospace/aviation industry
* Able to work on own initiative
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.