Competitive Salary + Company Pension + Training + Progression Opportunities
Are you experienced in sales or account management and want to join a well-established and leading UK business that can offer plenty of opportunities for career development and progression such as in logistics and supply chain management?
This long running company has sites across the world covering everything from food manufacturing to renewable energy. Within the UK they are looking to grow their Sales team within the side of the business concerned with renewable energy from the anaerobic digestion process.
In this role you will working with a large amount of autonomy to maintain favourable relations with existing suppliers of food waste as well as identifying, negotiating, securing and managing contracts with new suppliers such as schools and those in the hospitality sector.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in carrying out face-to-face, business-to-business sales and will be comfortable with travelling to potential clients in and around the London area to directly win such contracts. They will need to be capable of working independently and able to use their own initiative to achieve results by using all tools at their disposal such as telephone/email marketing.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys working independently and who is keen to apply their skills within a larger international business while picking up additional and valuable skills on the job such as in logistics and supply chain management.
* Researching and identifying potential suppliers for food waste and marketing to such prospects
* Travelling to potential suppliers and meeting with high-level representatives for B2B sales
* Negotiating contracts with new suppliers at favourable rates
* Managing and, where necessary, re-negotiating contracts with existing suppliers
* Liaising with logistics department to ensure plans are in place for timely collection of food waste
* Previous experience in a B2B sales environment and/or account management
* Confident with carrying out face-to-face sales meetings with businesses and travelling for meetings
* Excellent negotiation skills and a track record of securing favourable contracts
* Comfortable with working with little supervision
* Able to use own initiative to identify suppliers and then negotiate and secure contracts with them
* Experience with managing/coordinating logistics (advantageous)
* Background in FMCG (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH157596
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.