$100,000 - $150,000 + Fantastic Insurance / Healthcare Coverage (with family cover) + Progression Opportunities + 401k + Many More Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an RF Engineer looking for a fantastic new opportunity to work at a cutting edge facility with some of the most exciting and innovative technology on the market?
Do you feel it's your time to be recognized as an integral part of a friendly team where NASA and other Global giants rely on your services?
If so, this incredibly rare opportunity is not one to be missed!
This highly respected company specialize in the design, testing and manufacture of market-leading Radio Frequency Transmission Equipment. They operate within the Space, Naval, Medical & Defence sectors - working with a variety of Blue Chip companies.
In this role, you will be working directly with the highly skilled engineers of the company - working on the initial design of the product, assisting in various stages of development. This is an autonomous and interesting position, where you will be utilizing your hands on Engineering ability, with your Design experience.
The ideal candidate would have a background in Radio Frequency and Hardware System Design experience. (Navy or Airforce background will definitely be considered).
- Working with market leading RF system and design development
- Autonomous position, with a mix of hands on and design work
- Blueprint / Schematic reading & Debugging
- Assist the Engineering Team with Proposals
- RF background
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline (preferred)
- Experience with schematic design tools (Eagle, Altium, KiCAD etc)
- Previous experience with RF/Analog design and testing principles
Keywords: RF, Engineering, Electrical, Aerospace, Design, Management, Radiation, Military, Synthesizers, System Engineering