London + Birmingham
£25,000 - £32,000 + Progression + Great Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a resourcer looking to progress their career to take on an challenging and rewarding role where you will have the responsibility to grow and contribute directly to the growth of the business.
On offer is the chance to rapidly progress your career, grow a new area of the business and work on assisting world-renowned projects.
This well-established company are one of the largest within their industry and with a workforce of over 1500 staff, they work on a variety of high-level projects throughout the UK, across industries such as Rail, Infrastructure and Utilities, amongst other. Due to continued expansion and a range of new contracts, the company now require a resourcer to help them meet their business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the recruitment / resourcing industry.( 2 - 4 years)
This is a fantastic opportunity to have an impact on the division and company growth as well as contractors and clients growth.
- Keeping the recruitment database up to date.
- Market the good image of the company to all potential abd existing clients.
- Working with the Operations team to post job adverts and monitor responses.
- Assist in dealing with employee related issues on assigned individuals contracts also liaising with the payroll and the HR department in a timely manner.
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent phone manner.
- Must be computer and IT liberate
- Proactive & reactive to business needs
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Diogo Alves at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the UK. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.