£30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Training + Progression + Overtime + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for someone from a mechanical background looking to join a rapidly expanding company with exciting progression opportunities into supervisory roles.
Do you come from a mechanical background? Are you interested in professional development through extensive training courses?
This company are market leaders within their field offering the whole process from testing, repairing and distributing equipment within the construction industry for customers. They are currently thriving and in high demand for their services which has led to them looking to recruit a like-minded Mechanic to join their growing team.
This is a varied position where you will play a crucial part in the success of the company by offering your expert mechanical skills in order to diagnose and repair equipment, such as cement mixers and chippers. The suitable candidate will be mechanically skilled and a good problem solver in order to effectively repair on-site equipment.
This is a brilliant prospect for someone from a mechanical background that is looking to develop their skill-set through paid training courses and working in a varied role.
- Diagnosing and repairing on-site equipment within the construction industry
- Workshop based position, working on a wide variety of equipment and tools
- The opportunity to progress into supervisory positions
- £30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Training + Progression + Overtime + Benefits
- Comes from a mechanical background such as motor vehicle or plant
- Looking for training and development
- Previous experience working on small tool or small plant equipment desirable
- Commutable to Hayes
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates