Senior Reliability Engineer-Manufacturing Sector
£45-55K plus bonus, benefits
37.5 Hours Mon-Fri (Days, some flexitime)
Are you an experienced Engineer with an understanding of Reliability engineering looking for an exciting and challenging role with a global niche manufacturing company.
This is a newly created role so you can really make this position your own and gain satisfaction from seeing the improvements you make come to life.
The client is a global leader in their fascinating niche manufacturing sector and can offer further progression in the medium to long term.
The position will focus on implementing the asset performance management system, improving of the reliability of machines, managing projects, along with root cause analysis activities. The role has no direct reports but you will work with cross functional teams as a Project Manager with some hands on engineering elements to the role.
- Full time permanent days based role with a global manufacturer
- Project manage equipment and process improvements to increase reliability
- Lead maintenance and reliability digitalisation projects
- Combination of analysis, project management and hands on engineering tasks.
- Academic and/or working background as an Engineer (electrical, mechanical or control systems)
- Good understanding and interest in reliability engineering
- Proficient in data analysis applications and typical reliability engineering and asset management software (e.g. RAM tools, Reliability Analysis, FMECA / CMMS or equivalent systems).