Laboratory Technician (R&D)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Relocation Package (up to £8k) + Training + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Somerset (Commutable from: Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton, and Glastonbury)
(Relocation Package Available - up to £8k)
Are you from a Scientific / Engineering background with experience in a Research & Development / Laboratory environment, looking for specialist training where you can develop your technical skills within a company at the forefront of their industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to technically progress within a thriving industry, with the ability to progress your career with a leading business who heavily invest in their staff.
This well-established organisation have big plans for the future, aiming to double turnover over the next few years. They produce bespoke products utilised by blue chip clients across the globe within the engineering industry.
In this varied role, you will be working on innovative Research & Development projects in a growing field of study. You will be involved in all aspects form product development through to production.
This role would suit someone from a Scientific / Engineering related background and R&D experience, looking for a technically interesting role.
- Working on R&D projects within the materials industry
- Seeing projects through from development stage to production
- Liaising with customers and design team to find solutions
- Testing and quality control of products
- Leading industry and product training
- Research & Development experience
- Experience within a quality-controlled environment
- From a Scientific or Engineering related background
- Any form of chemical composition industry experience (Paper / Plastic / Textiles) would be advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH152196
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.