Quantity Surveyor (Progression to Chartership)
Salary £40k + 33 Days holiday (including statutory holidays) + Benefits + Discretionary Bonus
Excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to progress their career and become chartered in a unique company offering you autonomy, good earning potential and the chance to work both contractor and client-side.
On offer is the chance to be part of a small, growing business with an excellent reputation for delivering on high-value, high-end contracts while supporting their employees and offering long-term development, including progression to become a Chartered Surveyor.
This company offers a unique, tailored solution to their clients by offering both consultancy and main contractor services. Having grown in strength through the midlands, they have delivered on significant projects in both residential and commercial sectors. Due to continued expansion and a large amount of new contracts, they now required a Quantity Surveyor to join the business.
In this role you will work predominantly for contractors on a range of projects across the midlands, both residential and commercial and be tasked with pre/post contract duties, tender management, cost estimates and scheduling. You will also have a key role on-site working with other contractors.
The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in either residential or commercial construction, and the desire to progress and become chartered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career offering you the chance to work on both contractor and client-side projects, develop to become chartered and progress in a lucrative industry.
* Working on a variety of residential/commercial projects
* Responsible for wide range of pre and post contract duties including cost estimates, schedules, and all relevant tender documentation
* Be a part of a close-knit team where you
* Reporting to the Director's following the completion of all role specific activities
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or experience predominately from a contracting background.
* Capable of collating tenders on behalf of clients and contractors
*The ability to procure sub-contractors and suppliers
* Manage the payment process, prepare CVR & cash flow reports and identify and price variations
* Experience with residential/commercial projects
* Full & Clean Driving License
* Ideally reside within 45 minutes of the offices