Quantity Surveyor (M&E / Facilities)
£40,000 – £55,000 + Progression + Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Benefits
Shrewsbury, Shropshire (Commutable from: Newtown, Montgomery, Wrexham, Oswestry, Telford, Welshpool, Bridgnorth, and Whitchurch)
Are you an M&E Quantity Surveyor looking to move into a leading Estimating role within a rapidly expanding business where you can progress up the company ladder?
On offer is a technically varied and challenging role where you will be one of the go to Estimators for the department.
You will be handling all aspects of the estimating process; liaising with subcontractors, suppliers and customers, visiting sites, analysing quotes and preparing tenders.
This specialist contractor supply to a wide range of industries and are going through a period of sustained growth due to their continued success, making it a great time to join the business.
This position would suit an Estimator, from an M&E / Facilities background, looking to technically progress within a leading company.
– Managing all areas of the estimating process
– Liaising with subcontractors, suppliers and customers
– Site visits and preparation of tenders
– Opportunity to progress in the future
– Quantity Surveyor looking to move into an Estimating role
– Mechanical & Electrical installation experience
– M&E / Facilities background
– Looking to progress into higher level roles
Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Mechanical, Electrical, M&E, Facilities, FM, Shrewsbury, Newtown, Montgomery, Wrexham, Oswestry, Telford, Welshpool, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Shropshire.
If you are interested in this role please click “apply” or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.