£24,000 - £26,000 + Training + Progression + Monday to Friday + Early Friday Finish + 32 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
Wednesbury, West Midlands (Commutable from: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich, and Birmingham)
Do you have previous experience working in a quality related role? Are you looking to kickstart your career within the quality industry?
On offer is a varied position, where you will be joining a small and close-knit team and receive further training with future progression opportunities to continue developing your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-standing manufacturer, who are known for looking after their employees. Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking to bring on a junior member to their quality team.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a quality role and have basic use of measuring equipment, looking for further training and the opportunity to progress.
- Monitoring manufacturing process quality
- Ensuring products are built as per the defined process and meet customer requirements
- Conduct incoming warranty and data analysis
- Providing technical support in production and goods in inspection
- Ongoing training provided
- Some previous experience working in Quality (1-2yrs)
- Basic use of measuring equipment such as vernier, calliper, slip gauges, etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint (basic)
Reference Number: BBBH205440
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.