Quality Inspector-Laboratory Based
£26-28K plus bonus
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector with strong data analysis skills, looking for a days based role with a global manufacturing company?
The role offers career progression (EG oversee lab functions, quality management systems and host external auditors) and an excellent benefits package including the chance to top up on the basic through a profit related bonus scheme. The company are thriving and this site has received significant investment.
The role focuses on both product quality and compliance, this will be predominantly lab based work, with an even split of testing and computer use to record results.
- Full time, permanent role, working Mon-Fri days within manufacturing.
- Varied role including laboratory testing, calibration work, preparing test samples and finished product compliance checks.
- Also involves data analysis, report writing, monitoring graphs and records results in databases.
- Academic/working background in a quality testing or inspecting role.
- Experience of data analysis with strong IT skills (EG MS Excel)
- Familiar with Quality Management systems such as ISO 9001
"Reference Number: BBBh155047
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."