Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Commutable from Stuttgart, Tübingen, Ludwigsburg, Esslingen, Böblingen, Pforzheim, Reutlingen
Up to €90,000 + Bonus + Pension + 30 Days Holiday + Hybrid Working + Training + Canteen + Job Bike
Are you somebody who has successfully completed technical studies, and also has experience in quality management, now looking for an opportunity to work for one of the world's most well-known companies in the field of innovative technology and engineering solutions?
This is a chance for you to make your own impact on technology used for industrial and defence applications.
Looking to continue their growth and maintain their status, my client are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you are the contact person on the customer and supplier side for all project-related quality issues. The successful candidate will be supported with onboarding training, as well as any training you deem necessary to help you in the role, and also have the opportunity to grow and progress within the business, eventually taking more responsibility.
This role would suit somebody who has completed their technical studies, and has several years of professional experience in quality management. Additionally, they should have a willingness to travel for work, and have a great understanding of both German and English.
- Contact person on the customer and supplier side for project-related quality issues.
- Evaluating customer inquiries from a quality perspective.
- Building a new supply chain in collaboration with purchasing.
- Compliant processing in collaboration with the supplier.
- Assist in ensuring and monitoring corrective actions.
- Creation of design FMEA's.
- Successfully completed technical studies.
- Several years of professional experience in quality management.
- Further qualifications as an auditor.
- Willing to travel nationally and international (approx. 20%).
- Very good knowledge of both German and English.
Reference Number: BBBH202600
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.