Commutable from: Leicester, Fleckney, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Kettering, and Corby
£30,000 - £35,000 + Training + 39 hour week + Café + Onsite Gym
Are you a Quality Engineer, from an Automotive or Aerospace background, looking to join a highly successful and well known global company in their modern and clean working environment?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside industry experts to develop your skills and further your career within the Automotive industry.
This highly respected company work with a range of blue chip manufacturers around the world and are renowned for providing high quality products, using modern and innovative methods. Their impressive facility also includes a newly refurbished café and on site gym.
This role would suit someone at Quality Engineer level with experience working in a regulated industry such as Automotive, Aerospace or Medical, looking to develop their career within a reputable and rewarding company.
- Management of APQP projects
- Liaising with automotive customers to provide support, advice and problem solve
- Compliance of HSEQ procedures, ensuring actions are carried out in accordance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949 and OHSAS 18001
- Ensure required steps are communicated and completed on time
- Quality Engineer
- Engineering qualification (HNC / HND / Degree) or equivalent experience
- Experience working within a regulated industry such as Automotive, Aerospace or Medical
- Knowledge and understanding of APQP