Quality Assurance Engineer (Days)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Private Healthcare + Overtime + Holidays + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Blackburn - (Commutable from: Burnley, Preston, Bolton, Darwen, Great Britain, Chorley)
Do you have quality assurance experience working in manufacturing? Are you looking for a long term, stable role with great progression routes?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity offering overtime, progression and to work in a fast growing team in a market leading company. Your role will see you work on a wide-variety of quality projects as you receive ongoing technical training.
The company are growing to be a global enterprise and specialise in the production and manufacturing of high-quality products, they are continuing to expand in all departments while being highly regarded for their staff retention, training opportunities and excellent benefits.
This role would suit an ambitious QA engineer looking for progression and technical training.
- Responsible for the analysing, testing and reporting on our products overall function and quality.
- Working closely with the QM and Manufacturing engineers.
- Experienced in quality requirement
- Knowledge of quality systems, procedures and statistical techniques
- Previous experience of the use of measuring equipment such as CMM, Shadowgraph, Micrometer
Keywords: Burnley, Preston, Bolton, Darwen, Great Britain, Chorley, Blackburn, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Analysing, Testing, Reporting, Quality Manager, Private Healthcare, Overtime, Holidays, Pension, CMM, Shadowgraph, Micrometer