Quality Assurance Engineer
Stoke-on-Trent (Commutable from: Stafford, Crewe, Market Drayton, Congleton, Leek, and Uttoxeter)
£30,000 to £35,000 + Progression + Training + Opportunity for Overseas Travel + Benefits
Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist, looking to join a highly renowned domestic goods manufacturer, who invest heavily in their staff through ongoing progression to support your professional and personal development?
This is a great opportunity to undergo specialist training to excel your career within a global business, with the view to becoming the next QA Manager.
This company specialise in the manufacture and distribution of domestic goods across the UK and internationally, and are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join the team and contribute to their continued success as they grow from strength to strength.
This role would suit a Quality Engineer, from an electrical product background, looking for a new challenge with plenty of progression opportunities.
- Responsible for the performance, safety and reliability tests on a range of manufactured domestic goods
- Following UK and European safety and quality legislations
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers both in the UK and in Asia to oversee amendments and modifications
- Working closely with different departments for development and documentation of manufacturing processes and safety procedures
- Progression to Quality Assurance Manager
- Electrical Engineering qualification (ideally)
- Experience with compliance and reliability specifications for electrical components
- Experience within Quality Assurance and/or Continuous Improvement within a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to travel overseas occasionally
- Looking for technical development and progression
Quality Assurance, Quality Engineer, Quality, Assurance, Engineer, Engineering, Electrical, Compliance, Safety, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Crewe, Market Drayton, Congleton, Leek, Uttoxeter.
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.