An excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager from a manufacturing background looking to join a rapidly expanding, world leading company where you will play an integral role in their day-to-day operations.
Are you a Quality Manager from a manufacturing background? Would you like to work for an industry leading company?
Established for over 50 years this industry leading company manufacture specialist products for use in a variety of industries. Their products are used globally and are known to be some of the best on the market. Over the last year they have seen the demand for their product increase dramatically, leading them to expand rapidly. Due to this expansion they are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their close-knit team.
In this role you will be responsible for the management and improvement of all quality, health, safety and environmental systems across the site in order to support manufacturing. This will involve supporting continuous improvements, conducting various audits and promoting a safe working culture throughout the business.
This role would therefore suit an individual with experience as a Quality Manager within a manufacturing facility who is looking for a new challenge at a rapidly expanding and world leading company.
- Managing Quality and Healthy & Safety systems
- Overseeing continuous improvements
- Conducting audits
- Promoting a safe working culture
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Training + 33 Days Holiday + Benefits
- Experience managing Quality and Healthy & Safety systems
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Ideally a trained Auditor
- IOSH Qualified
- Commutable distance to Poole