Excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant with experience working in the manufacturing or production sectors looking for an immediate start and the chance to work for a global company on a 6 month initial contract.
Do you have previous experience working in a purchasing role within a manufacturing/engineering company? Are you looking for a 6 month contract with an immediate start with an international market leading company?
This company are international market leaders and supply a huge range of speciality services and products that serve an international client base. Due to a current period of rapid growth they are now looking to add to their Financial Management team.
In this role you will be working within the established purchasing team where you will be responsible for handling a variety of activities with their existing supplier base. This role is a Monday to Friday role where you will be working a 37.5 hour working week on an initial 6 month contract.
- Working within an established Purchasing team
- Varied role working with a dynamic team
- 6 month contract with an immediate start available
- Purchasing Asssitant
- Previous experience working in the manufacturing or production sectors
- Looking for a 6 month contract and available for an immediate start
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.