Pumping Equipment Engineer
You will be based in or commutable from one of the following locations: Newburgh, Dyce, Bridge of Don, Bridge of Dee, Aberdeen, Inverurie and surrounding areas. (Relocation Packages are also available).
£45,000 – £55,000 + Relocation Packages available + Bonus Scheme + Progression + Training + Excellent Pension + Life Assurance + Addiotnal company benefits
Are you an Engineer with previous experience of pumping equipment/pump design looking to join a company offering further career progression into technical specialist or managerial roles?
This company are a specialist within their sector and are well known for their continued staff training allowing you to become a technical specialist within the industry.
On offer is an opportunity to work for a global company who are well known for their staff investment and excellent further development. This company deal with a selection of industries including but not limited to Oil and Gas, food and energy. You will play a key role in the continued success of this rapidly expanding organisation.
This role would suit an Engineer with previous experience in the pumping industry looking for a long term permanent position.
– Site based in Aberdeen with occasional travel to client sites in which will involve a small amount of staying away
– Duties will include but are not limited to: Producing technical reports, carrying out analysis, Pump repair and service, assisting with tenders and more
– Further Progression and Training available
– You will have previous experience in pump servicing/repair
– You will have experience in one or more following: Rotational equipment, Pump design, writing technical reports, ASME 3.
– Long term permanent position
Engineer, Pump Engineer, Pump Design, Rotational Equipment, Pumping, Pump Service, Engineering, ASME 3, Site based, Service Engineer, Newburgh, Dyce, Bridge of Don, Bridge of Dee, Aberdeen, Inverurie.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical