Public Tax Accountant - Manager
$80,000 - $110,000 + 4 weeks PTO + Great 401k offering + Top 40 Firm + Progression Opportunities + Full Healthcare Benefits + Hybrid/Remote options
Detriot, MI (Hybrid)
Are you a Public Tax Account with experience and knowledge of large audits looking to step into a customer focused role with the opportunity to build client relationships and mentor junior accountants?
On offer is a diverse and exciting role where you will be leading from the front as a hands-on Manager playing a pivotal role by building long lasting client relationships while managing significant and complex audits for some of the US's biggest brands.
In this position you will be responsible for directing junior Tax and Assurance Auditors in there day to day efforts while having to work closely on ongoing and upcoming audits to confirm all practices are being done to the highest standard. You will lead from the front developing and implementing training for your team within this employee focused business.
This position would suit an Audit & Assurance Manager, with an in-depth knowledge and experience within the accounting industry , looking to be the go to point of contact for a high performing team. Working for an consistently growing business with a high level client base looking to continue to build there 60+ year reputation.
- Lead the day to day activities of junior Accounting Auditors to ensure the high standards are met
- Serve as the department's subject matter expert, provide leadership to cliental decision making
- Plan and perform significant and complex audits
- CPA Qualified
- Mentor and coach team members to higher levels of performance
- Ability to be client focused to grow and extend long lasting clients
Keywords: Public Accountancy, Finance, Audits, Assurance, Hybrid, CPA, Management, Tax, Remote