Commutable from Oldbury, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster
Salary D.O.E + Life Assurance + Enhanced Pension Scheme + Company Benefits
Are you looking for a job where you will get the chance to take responsibility for the smooth running of major projects at an industry leading organization?
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to play an important role within the business that will see you work closely with senior management and give you autonomy over your own projects.
The company has over 500 locations in 50 countries and has been established at the current site in the West Midlands since the 1930's.
This would suit someone with experience as a project engineer as well as good CAD knowledge.
- Managing of projects including time scales and budgets
- Identify, develop and manage modifications to the current manufacturing equipment and processes
- Identify any new requirements for equipment by working with production and support services
- Degree in an Engineering Field
- Able to use 2D and 3D CAD
- Project Engineering experience in Engineering discipline
- Looking for a long term career at an industry leading company
Project, Engineer, Engineering, Coordinator, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Oldbury
Reference Number: BBBH154414
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.