Project Manager - Telecommunications
Salary starting from $90,000 DOE + bonus + Medical + 401k + Laptop/Phone
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in managing multi-faceted projects in the telecommunications field?
Are you looking for a role that will offer growth, variety, technical development and responsibility?
This company is a leading telecommunications construction company working multiple Cell Tower, 5G Cell, Wired + Wireless and EV Stations and large scale AC utility projects across the states of New York, New England, New Jersey and further. After rapid growth within the field they are looking to continue their growth with the goal to expand to multiple neighbouring states in the near future. With a great culture, this company is looking for a special individual to join their already professional team.
You will provide contractual support to the teams for the management of the agreements post-award until close-out. You will be an integral part of the team at the very centre of the action. The Contract Manager will work closely with Project Managers to support new business development and the fiscal management of projects
This role will require you to be responsible for the full project scope, goals, and deliverables. You will develop full scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget. Acting as the lead for the planning and implementation of project you will assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors on top of self-performing work you will be the company's representative on each project and ensure the projects' progress to the client.
The company is highly successful and continuing to win contracts further than New York. The candidate must be comfortable travelling to neighbouring states for new projects in the future.
They must be a passionate team player, eager to be part of a growth company who encourage both individual and team progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Telecommunications company where you can play a key part in this companies rapid growth and development, whilst also technically progressing in your own career.
* Project Management
* Working closely with the Contract Manager to support new business development and the fiscal management of projects
* Be the companies representative on each project and ensure the projects' progress to the client
* General working knowledge of the telecommunications standards including but not limited to the GR1275, TP76300 and NSTD
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, construction, engineering or similar preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and on-the-job experience
* Previous work experience in a Project Management or similar role
* Be within 90 minutes of NYC
* Team player looking to develop others and their own career
KeyWords: Project Manager, Electrical, Utilities, Telecommunications, Permanent, Bonus, 401K, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Construction, Stamford
Stefan Farey BBBH142509