Project Manager / Site Supervisor-Highways (NRSWA)
£45K-£50K + 10% bonus, + Car.
Are you an experienced Backfill/Reinstatement Site Supervisor with experience of working on public highways, looking for a permanent role offering an excellent package and a local patch?
The role is with a large, national utilities group known for training and career/salary progression.
The role will focus on sites across the local area and involve supervising Team Leaders / HGV Driver Operators / Hotbox Operators.
- Full time permanent role (Mon-Fri) covering East England and coming with car and bonus.
- Working on development sites and public highways
- Ensure team compliance to legal and Group policy and procedural requirements.
- Responsible for work planning, material and plant ordering, recording of all works undertaken and quality controls.
- NRSWA management monitoring certificate
- CSCS qualification
- Experience of site supervision on development sites and public highways.
- Experience of leading Health and safety compliance