Project Manager-Product Innovation-R & D
£40-45K plus benefits
Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours, with some flexitime
Are you an experienced Project Manager from an innovation and/or NPI (new production introduction) background, looking for an exciting and challenging role? Not only will you be hands on in managing projects you will also improve the PM process at the company
The role is based at the global Research and Development centre of a global materials engineering manufacturer.
The role is responsible for managing a portfolio of projects in Innovation and also to improve the project delivery process itself
- Full time permanent role based at the R & D center of a global manufacturer
- Tracking the progress of all projects
- Leading change improvements to continuously develop the project delivery process
- Mentoring and coaching teams in project management skills.
To apply you should have:
- Previous experience working in a project or programme management position
- Technical acumen-scientific/engineering/manufacturing would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of change delivery methodology.
Reference Number: BBBH158331
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.