Project Manager (Power Generation)
£50,000 - £60,000 + Progression Opportunities + Travel Paid + Ongoing Training + Pension + Holidays
Are you a highly motivated Project Manager from a Power Distribution or Power Generation background looking for your next opportunity? Are you looking for an exciting company with great progression opportunities?
The company boasts an impressive Industry leading reputation, specialising in power generation for large scale projects nationwide. They now require a project manager to work closely with their clients and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
This is a brilliant role for an experienced project manager to gain some great insight to very large scale energy solutions, specifically within the power network. If you are looking for your next opportunity within a highly sought after company with great connections; Apply here now!
- Liaising with engineers, production and sales staff to update progress and revise schedules as applicable.
- Keeping an overview of all projects up to date on our project management system.
- Providing clarity as to current lead times and the impact of changes, new projects, and support.
- Ensuring that internal and external projects are kept on track, and provide warnings and alternatives if they are heading for a delay.
- Great progression opportunties to Senior PM roles.
- 3+ Years project management experience within a Power Distribution / Generation sector.
- Positive, Can-do attitude to thrive in all eventualities.
- Highly developed organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have relevant project management qualifications (Prince2, BSc in engineering discipline)
- Based in Rochester (Kent).
Keywords: PM, Project, Manager, Management, CIS, Construction, Contract, Temporary, Power, Power Distribution, Project, Energy, Power Generation, Project Management, Management, Kent, Generator, Prince2, BSc
Reference Number: BBBH215508
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tyler Lewis at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.