Project Manager (Metals)
£45,000 - £50,000 + Training + Progression + 33 Days Holiday + Company Benefits
Chesterfield (Commutable from: Sheffield, Dronfield, Mansfield, Worksop, Matlock, and Alfreton)
Are you an individual from a technical background with project management / coordination experience, looking for a highly interesting and varied role where you can continue progressing your career?
On offer is a technically challenging role, where you will be working on a range of international projects within the Metals industry from point of sales handover to completion.
This engineering company are part of a larger, global group who work within the Metals industry. They have a large range of bespoke products used worldwide and are in the process of growing their UK team. This also opens up potential opportunities to travel and work internationally within the group.
Based in Chesterfield, you will be managing bespoke projects worldwide, liaising with major stakeholders to ensure projects are kept within the correct timescale.
This role would suit someone from a project management / coordination background with the ability to understand technical / engineering drawings, looking for a highly varied and interesting role.
- Managing engineering projects from start to finish in an efficient and profitable manner
- Organising materials, labour, costs, quality, customer communication etc.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and contractors
- Ensuring projects are kept within a tight timescale
- Occasional visits to customer and suppliers sites as needed
- Project management experience background (or similar)
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Good organisational skills to ensure projects are kept to a tight timescale
- Ability to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders and contractors
- Any background within the Metals / Steel industry would be advantageous (not essential)
Reference Number: BBBH154876
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.