Project Manager (EV Installs)
You will be based in or near any of the following: Preston, Blackburn, Chorley, Wigan, Bolton, St Helens
Circa £38,000 - £45,000 + Performance related Bonus Scheme + Company Vehicle + Pension + Benefits + Progression to Directorship
Are you from a background in EV Installation looking to join the management team of a rapidly growing company where you will have a clear route to progress through to Technical Director?
On offer is a varied role with a mix of hands on work as well as being a go to Project Manager providing solutions and installations of premium quality charge points for high end clientele.
The company were founded on the sole basis of providing premium solutions to residential, commercial and industrial sectors throughout the UK. They are looking to increase their market share and provide a brilliant service for the renewable energy sector as they continue to grow from strength to strength.
This role would suit someone with industry experience in EV looking for a hands on role in the management team of a growing company.
- Varied role Project Managing Installations of EV charging units into both residential and commercial properties
- This will include tendering, meeting with clients and hands on work too -Bonus paid put based on performance and number of jobs completed
- Office based work as well as field based hands on work
- You will ideally already have Project Management experience however strong EV engineers looking to take a step up will be considered -You will have the 18 Edition qualification and ideally City and Guilds EV qualification
- Looking to join a company with an excellent reputation in the senior management team
Project Manager, EV Project Manager, Management, EV Installation, Electric Vehicle, EV Charging, Commercial Electrician, EV Electrician, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Preston, Blackburn, Chorley, Wigan, Bolton, St Helens
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone