Project Manager (Electrical/Renewables)
£40,000 - £60,000 + Pension + Holidays + Progression Opportunities
Are you a Project Manager with experience in the Utilities, Electrics or Renewable Energy industries and interested in joining a rapidly growing business that has recently secured several major long-term contracts with clients covering the Midlands and Wales.
This company specializes in the installation, servicing and maintenance of commercial scale Solar PV, EV and Biomass systems. They have almost tripled in size over the past 18 months and are looking to expand their team with the addition of a Project Manager to take charge of their ongoing and upcoming Renewable Energy projects.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of commercial Solar PV projects for clients particularly in the agricultural sector as well as making sure that projects are carried out in compliance with QHSE standards and contractual requirements such as timeframes and budgets.
The ideal candidate will have a PRINCE2 qualification or similar project management qualification and will have demonstratable experience in delivering projects such as for Solar PV, EV, Utilities, Power Transmission, Grid Connections or similar.
This is a great role for someone who wants to be a part of a bustling new business where they can enjoy the benefits of being part of a tight-knit group of specialists as well as the career advantages that come from contributing to the growth of an up-and-coming company.
* Responsible for multi-stage delivery of commercial Renewable Energy projects
* Monitoring project progress to ensure timely delivery to clients
* Liaising closely with Design Engineers and Installers to provide guidance pre-construction
* Ensuring projects are completed in compliance with internal standards and external QHSE regulations
* Engaging with budgeting and pricing of projects
* PRINCE2 qualification or equivalent qualification in Project Management
* Demonstratable experience delivering Energy/Utilities projects
* Experience with Renewable Energy technologies e.g Solar, EV, Biomass (advantageous)
* Electrical or Design Engineering background (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with travel to client sites
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply