Project Manager (Electric Vehicles)
South West London (Remote Working Available)
£38,000 + Van + Fuel + Pension + Holidays + Further Progression Opportunities
Are you a Project Manager with experience in the Utilities or Renewable Energy industries and interested in joining a growing national business that has major contracts lined up for EV Charge Point installations?
This award-winning company has a great reputation with clients across the UK and have been securing new and larger contracts for both domestic and commercial installs. In line with their growth they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in South West London to manage and oversee installations.
In this role you will be responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of EV Charge point installations for clients at the domestic and commercial level. You will be liaising with internal staff and third-parties to report on project progress and will be visiting sites to directly monitor the quality of installations.
The ideal candidate will come from a Renewable Energy or Utilities background and will have at least 2 years' experience in managing such projects from pre-construction until handover to client. They will also need to be a good communicator and a people person to take a lead on projects from the front.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to specialise in one of the fastest growing areas of Renewable Energy where they can make a name for themselves within a company that has a strong national presence.
* Split between home working and visiting sites in the South West/West London areas
* Responsible for the multi-stage delivery of EV Charge Point installations
* Monitoring project progress to ensure timely delivery to clients
* Ensuring projects are completed in compliance with internal standards and external regulations/legislation
* Minimum 2 years' experience in Renewable Energy/Utilities/Power project management
* Electrical background (desirable)
* A strong interest in Renewable Energy and Sustainability
* Computer literate, particularly with Excel
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Full UK driving license
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply