Excellent role on offer for a Project Manager looking to work for a rapidly expanding company who will offer excellent career progression into Senior Management Opportunities.
This company are one of the UKs leading HVAC contactors for the restaurant industry, with a number of world famous clients. They have over 50 years’ experience designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke HVAC components. Due to their continual success they are looking for a Project Manager to join their expert team.
In this field based role you will be responsible for overseeing nationwide projects and contracts within Blue-chip Restaurant chains implementing schemes for Pre-planned maintenance of HVAC systems. You will be responsible for maximising project efficiencies maintaining client operations as the initial face of this rapidly expanding company whilst maintaining high company operating standards.
This role will ideally suit a Project Manager that is looking to develop their career within a market leading company. You will be comfortable liaising with multinational clients ensuring contract demands are met. You will also be happy to travel nationwide with overnight stays likely.
* Project management of blue chip HVAC and Ductwork projects at customer sites
* Taking the lead on Pre-planned maintenance projects
* Ensuring projects are to the highest standard and within timescales given
* Field based covering across the UK with overnight stays
* £40,000 – 60,000 + Company Vehicle + Progression + Excellent Benefits
* Project Management Experience in Commercial HVAC Industry
* Looking to progress their career to Senior Management positions
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Live within commutable distance of St Albans
* Must be happy with UK wide travel and overnight stays.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.