14 month project
Freelance or Permanent role available
*BUILDING ENVELOPE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with Building Envelope experience to join a well-established company, with a recognised name in the market.
Are you a Project Manager looking to join a leading contractor, working on various different projects across the UK? they are in a high growth period looking to propel their plans for further growth and success.
This principal contractor offers complete end-to-end service from pre-construction to project handover to clients nationwide. They operate across commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, leisure and student accommodation sectors.
Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a project manager with experience in various sectors of construction, & someone that can meet the higher demand and take them to the next stages of success. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business' ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Running processes on site & planning the works
- Client facing role
- Liaising with client / contracts manager on a regular basis
- Client interaction and looking after onsite team and processes
- Receiving work from client - Planning and communicating with client to ensure processes are correct
- If works aren't going as plan, need to be able to explain why this is the case.
- Oversee quality of documentation, ensure processes are running correct
- Construction experience
- 4+ years in project management
- 3+ years in trades
- High rise Building envelop experience
- Experience in Stone Cladding, Brick Cladding, UPVC Cladding, Timber Cladding, Metal Cladding, Concrete Cladding, Weatherboard Cladding, Glass Cladding, Windows, Glazing, Facades, High rise cladding, High rise residential facades AND/OR Curtain walling